Raw Honey Cashew Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for 5 hours in filtered water
- 1 – 2 tablespoons raw honey, plus more depending on taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup filtered water depending on desired thickness
- add a tiny pinch of cinnamon – takes the edge off the sweetness and is great for fruitcake.
- add brandy for Brandy Cream for Christmas pudding.
- serve over fresh berries.
Drain the cashews and then place all ingredients in Vitamix and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Who knew you could make cream out of cashews and water…this cream is absolutely incredible!
This is yummy! I put it over fruit salad and my family loved it!