– 2 cups spinach
– slices of: red pepper, carrots, broccoli, cucumber, red cabbage
– optional: almond slices, green onion, cilantro, sesame seeds
– 1 tablespoon chunky organic peanut butter
– 2 tablespoons coconut vinegar
– 1 teaspoon each of olive oil and sesame oil
– 1 teaspoon of ginger juice
– 1 teaspoon of coconut aminos or soy sauce
– optional 1/2 teaspoon of sambal or sriracha chili sauce
Heat a small pot of water while you slice up the veggies. When the water is simmering, blanch the carrots, broccoli, and noodles by dunking them into the hot water for about 2-3 minutes. I did this with a little metal strainer that can dunk into the pot of water, and pull them right out to drain over the sink.
On a bed of spinach, arrange the slices of raw and blanched veggies, and the almonds, cilantro, and sesame seeds to top.
Mix up the dressing by shaking all ingredients in a mason jar, and top the salad! If you’re like me, look at your pretty creation for a minute and then toss it all in a huge bowl and eat it messy!!