Craving a bowl of ice cream? Enjoy this simple, three-ingredient ice cream recipe… without the guilt!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (soaked overnight) (nut soaking guide)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or fresh vanilla pods
- 2 tbsp honey (extra to drizzle)
WHAT TO DO
- Combine ingredients together in your Vitamix blender. Blend until smooth.
- Run the mixture through an ice cream machine as per instructions.
- If you don’t have an ice cream machine, place in the freezer in a large container and freeze until firm (approx. 4 hours), removing every hour to whisk with a fork.
- Serve and drizzle with honey.