Inspired by sheknows
- 5 cups fresh zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup pepper Jack, mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup almond flour or other desired flour
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
Pizza toppings, as desired
- Extra cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Fresh vegetables
- Fresh herbs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini in a microwave-safe bowl, and cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow to cool, and then place the zucchini in a colander lined with paper towels. Twist the paper towels and squeeze as much of the water from the zucchini as possible.
- In a mixing bowl, add the zucchini, egg, cheeses, almond flour and seasonings. Mix very well, and place on the baking sheet. Shape the mixture into the desired pizza shape, and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Top with desired sauce and toppings, and return the pizza to the oven. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Best served immediately.