Have you ever noticed that when flu season arrives there are endless ads promoting the need for you to have a flu shot? The promotion of the flu shot is a business that is well-marketed and driven by money. Do you get a flu shot every year?
Did you know that there are many much more efficient ways for you to prevent the flu? You can support your immune system with many different natural foods and herbs that have antiviral properties including ginger, oregano oil, and garlic. It is possible to bolster your immune system naturally during the time when flu season is in full swing so why would you put yourself in the path of potential health danger?
There are plenty of potentially deadly side effects that can come with a flu shot that are similar to flu symptoms, so it seems strange that you would expose yourself to this risk. There is also a risk of dementia and brain damage. It is much more important to protect your family and yourself from the flu shot because of the dangers that can put your health at risk.
Here are the main reasons for this thinking:
- The World Health Organization reported in February 2010 that 12 countries had documented a possible link between people developing narcolepsy and the H1N1 vaccine. Finland was one country that admitted that the swine flu vaccine causes this disorder.
- In 2012, a study was completed at the University of Minnesota that showed that the flu shot has an effectiveness rate of 1.5%. For every 100 people who have been vaccinated, only 1.5 of them will be protected from getting the flu.
- High levels of mercury have been found in the vaccine that is made by GlaxoSmithKline. Mercury toxicity handles digestive imbalances, respiratory problems, ADD, oral health issues, depression, memory loss and cardiovascular diseases. The mercury levels in the Flulaval vaccine was as much as 51 parts per million. This level of mercury is 100 times higher than the highest level of mercury that is found in contaminated fish. These vaccines are injected into the body, and this makes them much more toxic than any toxins that a person ingests orally.
- Flu shots can cause Alzheimer’s disease. Hugh Fudenberg is a well-known immunogeneticist who has said that for people who receive a flu shot every year for 3 to 5 years have ten times the chance of developing Alzheimer’s disease. (As compared to those who haven’t had a flu shot). As you age, your immune system weakens, and this can help to lower your ability to fight off infection. When the flu virus is introduced into an elderly person’s system, it may have deadly consequences.
- Vaccinated children often develop running noses, ear infections, bronchiolitis or pneumonia after being vaccinated. The flu virus that has been introduced into their bodies can create these symptoms and can lead to an immunosuppression reaction or lowering of the natural immunity. The flu vaccine can sensitize the body against the flu virus. The Finnish government admitted that there was a proven link and stated that they would pay for medical care for the lifetime of 79 children who have been damaged by the swine flu vaccine. 76 of the 79 children suffered from hallucinations and paralyzing physical collapses.
- In Australia, the practice of administering flu vaccines to children was banned nearly four years ago due to the blatant risk of side effects that include dangerous high fevers, vomiting, and convulsions.
- The Center for Disease Control has a 15 member Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) which is tasked with the decision on who should be vaccinated in any given year. Most of the ACIP have a financial interest in promoting immunizations.
Before you decide to get that flu shot, inform yourself of all of the side effects, issues, and other health risks. Take the time to decide on the best course of action for yourself and your family by informing yourself fully before agreeing to have a flu shot.